July 13, 1995
Newspaper workers struck against The Detroit News and Detroit Free Press. Hundreds of workers were locked out in the strike.
- Voices of Labor
• Support grows for striking Transdev bus drivers
• Remembering friend of unions: Rep. John Coyners, Jr.
• Much is at stake with 2019 elections
• “Why we wear red on Thursdays”
• “If they can do it by busting the union, they’ll do it”
• FLRA investigation shows EPA violated labor law
• Why GM strike could inspire more collective action
• Transdev strikers: Wet, but “We’re not going anywhere"
• Secret Trump memo details plans to destroy gov’t unions
• Biden releases plan to bolster unions, curtail ‘abuse of corporate power’
• Worried BWI workers file safety charges against airport contractor
• Although job growth continues, unemployment edges up