Oct. 11, 1948
Nearly 1,500 plantation workers went on strike at Olaa Sugar, on Hawaii’s Big Island.
- Voices of Labor
• Help 800,000 workers join a union
• Autoworkers are striking for us all
• The Great Sit-Down: Yesterday’s witness in America
• GM strike becomes 2020 campaign issue
• DC mayor to march with janitors to protest wages
• Hoffa: Workers deserve protection from anti-union employers
• Teamsters support French unions taking action against XPO
• Free labor from college athletes may soon come to an end
• Here are some of the Md. laws in effect this week
General Membership Meeting
Oct. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.