Oct. 11, 1948
Nearly 1,500 plantation workers went on strike at Olaa Sugar, on Hawaii’s Big Island.
- Voices of Labor
• Democracy dies when labor unions do
• Teamsters remember a hero
• Why I strike: One GM worker explains
• Strikes loom for 29,000 Northwest workers
• New food inspection rule puts workers in danger
• US businesses and labor unions: Past, present, and future
• Laid off and owed pay: the Kentucky miners blocking coal trains
• Poll: Labor union support rebounds from Great Recession dip
• Labor Sec'y nominee Eugene Scalia isn’t a champion for working people
General Membership Meeting
Oct. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.