July 16, 1919
Ten thousand workers went on strike at Chicago’s International Harvester operations.
- Voices of Labor
• Americans surveyed see AI as jobs killer
• Labor raises the floor in Nashville
• Women’s soccer put equal pay on the agenda. Now what?
• US can raise the minimum wage without hurting jobs
• NYC scabby protest survived court challenge by Labor Board
• Teamsters stand in solidarity with California UFCW workers
• NY Teamster pens another fast-paced gripping murder mystery
• Bill that would bolster failing pension plans moves to House vote
• America’s labor movement is waking from its 30-year slumber
• Administration moves to ease drive-time rules for truckers
• “9 to 5” still unites workers after all these years: