Oct. 26, 1825
After eight years and at least 1,000 worker deaths – mostly Irish immigrants – the 350-mile Erie Canal opens, linking the Great Lakes and the Atlantic Ocean.
- DC Labor
• Covid-19 news updates for Sept. 21, 2020
• Teamsters give back to the community
• Labor mourns RGB…
• One of five workers claiming jobless benefits
• Electric vehicles should be a win for American workers
• Coronavirus in Maryland: 5 takeaways from the week
• Teamsters, safety groups challenge FMCSA’s hours of service
• Unions praise Justice Ginsburg, demand no replacement until next presidency
• If you plan to vote by mail, you can track your ballot like a UPS package
• Hollywood unions, studios agree on rules to start production
• Cities struggle to clear garbage glut in stay-at-home world
• NLRB general cancel warns pandemic no excuse for violating workers’ rights
• #Teamsters2020: Register to vote!
General Membership Meeting
Nov. 8, 2020
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.