Nov. 25, 1883
Some 10,000 New Orleans workers, black and white, participate in a solidarity parade of unions comprising the Central Trades and Labor Assembly. The parade was so successful it was repeated the following two years.
- DC Labor
• Teamsters stand in solidarity with Uber, Lyft drivers
• Sanders campaign ratifies union contract with workers
• The rise of workers who self automate their jobs
• The 10 most unionized U.S. cities
• Trump’s trade war: Where America’s workers are hit hardest
• Where GM layoffs stand after stunning blow to workers
• Union accuses VA secretary of trying to strip workers’ rights in new proposal
General Membership Meeting
Dec. 13, 2020
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.