Nov. 25, 1883
Some 10,000 New Orleans workers, black and white, participate in a solidarity parade of unions comprising the Central Trades and Labor Assembly. The parade was so successful it was repeated the following two years.
- DC Labor
• COVID-19 news updates for Nov. 12, 2020
• COVID surges pilot migration to cargo carriers
• Teamsters bring disaster relief to Louisiana
• It’s time for the Democrats to deliver for workers
• 30 victories for workers’ rights won by organized labor
• Biden economic recovery plan emphasized labor law reform
• Wisconsin Teamsters put at risk by multi-billion dollar grocer
• Organized labor helped boost Biden in critical battlegrounds
• Fed labor authority ruling busts immigration judges union
• New Md COVID Alert notifies users of coronavirus exposure
General Membership Meeting
Dec. 13, 2020
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.