Dec. 14, 1995
Some 33,000 striking members of the Machinists end a 69-day walkout at Boeing after winning pay and benefit increases and protections against subcontracting some of their work overseas.
- Union Communication Services
• Six lies on trade
• Exploited Amazon workers need a union
• It’s open war against all unions on all fronts now
• Workers at Target in Md. protest ‘racist bosses’
• Is trade more complex than union leaders have said it is?
• Md. seafood industry struggles without foreign workers
• Brett Kavanaugh ruled against workers when no one else did
• A union response to the Supreme’s Court’s Janus decision
• Hiring is strong but workers still aren’t seeing big raises
• Trump’s Supreme Court pick could spell a fresh hell for workers’ rights
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.