Jan. 17, 1962
President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 10988, guaranteeing federal workers the right to join unions and bargain collectively.
- Union Communication Services
• Labor and allied lawmaker: Fix, not nix, NAFTA
• High Court strips class action rights from workers
• How we can get the middle class back on track
• Walmart ordered to stop mistreating workers
• Baltimore longshoremen are first, last behind the wheel
• Trump’s war on labor now includes teens
• Beer boycott over! Twin Cities Teamsters end 6-week strike
• Disney workers rise up against poverty wages
• Wow! Maryland’s E-Z Pass is free, effective immediately
• Vegas casino workers OK strike that may hobble famed resorts
• 5 myths about Social Security that need to be busted already
• We will never forget...
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.