Apr. 19, 1995
An American domestic terrorist’s bomb destroys the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people, 99 of whom were government employees.
- Union Communication Services
• Penn. election: Big win for workers.
• Workers get wise to GOP tax scam.
• I thought we were all in this together.
• UPS to add plug-ins to fleet in US.
• The working-class revolt in West Virginia.
• The debate over the steel and aluminum tariffs.
• Baltimore votes to ban crude oil export terminals.
• Hoffa disappearance revisited in Scorsese film.
• See how much of GOP tax cuts will go to the middle class.
• When self-driving cars can’t help themselves, who takes the wheel?
• Teamster Military Assistance Program offers job opportunities to military spouses.
• YRC Teamster honored for accident-free driving for 5 million miles.
• The one thing that protects a laptop after it’s been stolen.
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.