Apr. 23, 1993
United Farm Workers of America founder Cesar Chavez dies in San Luis, Ariz., at age 66.
- Union Communication Services
• Unions prep for life after ‘fair share’ fees.
• Make America, America again.
• OSHA quiet about enforcement under Trump.
• Hoffa: A new, pro-worker NAFTA.
• 21st century has fewer women in the U.S. workforce.
• Unionist dies defending women against hate speech, attack.
• Union warns against driverless trucks hauling hazardous material.
• Under Trump, worker protections are viewed with new skepticism.
• Why workers aren’t getting bigger paychecks despite sizzling jobs market.
• Classic Monty Python...
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.