• Celebrate Father's Day in solidarity style.
• Voice-activated technology called a safety risk for drivers.
• An interactive look at 50 ways the states change America.
• Want to boycott bad companies? There's an app for that.
• Hoffa says Congress must do something about student loan rates.
• Teamsters lead the charge on behalf of women.
• Washington is closed. No jobs agenda. No budget. No hike in minimum wage…
• Remember, Teamsters don't back up and they don't back down...
Our next Membership Meeting
will be held Sunday, Dec. 14th
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.