Feb. 16, 2011
All public schools in Milwaukee and Madison, Wisc., are closed as teachers call in sick to protest Gov. Scott Walker’s plans to gut their collective bargaining rights.
- Union Communication Services
• The important story MSM is ignoring..
• Teamsters lead the fight for worker protections in trade agreement.
• Tax hikes on the wealthy will not hurt our economy.
• Michigan: Where democracy went to die.
• Striking port workers win outsourcing controls in new pact.
• Before you buy the Christmas tree, check out these tips.
• What's really up with the "fiscal cliff" in under 3 minutes:
General Membership Meeting
March 11, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.