Apr. 23, 1993
United Farm Workers of America founder Cesar Chavez dies in San Luis, Ariz., at age 66.
- Union Communication Services
• Unions made a strong showing at the polls.
• The shameful exploitation in online shipping.
• Great stories of Teamsters helping with Sandy relief efforts.
• UPS ends charitable giving to Boy Scouts.
• Poll: Americans want Congress to act on jobs.
• Tell Congress: No cuts to our safety nets.
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.