Jan. 17, 1962
President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 10988, guaranteeing federal workers the right to join unions and bargain collectively.
- Union Communication Services
• Support VZ workers – say iWon't to new iPhone
• In the parks & 'hoods, folks say the same thing
• Economic vandalism - they killed our jobs bill
• Our decades-old labor rights under GOP attack
• A USA-made house is a blueprint for creating good jobs
• Here's 12 things you should stop buying
• 11 not-so-fun facts about our banking industry
• Voter suppression is the goal of new voting restrictions in some states
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.