Sept. 21, 1982
National Football League Players Assn. members begin what is to become a 57-day strike, their first regular-season walkout ever.
- DC Labor
• Teamsters strike Hood River Distillers
• Teamster’s son wins battle against coronavirus
• Georgia sanitation workers fighting for basic PPE
• Teamsters target Tyson plant after COVID-19 spreads
• The collective power of pandemic’s essential workers
• Local, state governments need Congress to grant additional relief
• Hoffa talks with LA radio reporter re Covid-19 challenges for union members
• President expressed opposition to extending UI benefits enacted in response to pandemic
• Meatpacking jobs were dangerous before pandemic – now they’re life-or-death
General Membership Meeting
Oct. 11, 2020
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.