July 16, 1919
Ten thousand workers went on strike at Chicago’s International Harvester operations.
- Voices of Labor
• The delivery war is reckless and vain
• America needs a lot more labor unions
• The labor movement comes to virtual reality
• Mexico becomes first country to pass ‘new Nafta’
• New manufacturing jobs are not union jobs
• Uber, Lyft trying to make end-run around unionization
• Postal Service wants to make deep cuts to worker benefits
• Walmart got a $2.2b tax cut. Now it’s laying off workers
• Can a new labor movement arise in our changing economic times?
• 9 things to know about the longest day of the year
• Celebrate the holiday with Teamster products