July 16, 1919
Ten thousand workers went on strike at Chicago’s International Harvester operations.
- Voices of Labor
• Big Labor swats away its ‘Kick Me’ sign
• You want to put the union label on memes?
• Illinois pot industry buzzing with union drives
• House to vote on $15 min. wage by August
• Workers will die unless EPA bans solvent, advocates say
• Social Security is staring at its first real shortfall in decades
• Pro-UAW Volkswagen Chattanooga workers cite safety concerns
• Growing number of Latinos broaden Labor’s mission, political power
• Teamsters applaud House panel’s passage of pension measure
• Former Teamster’s new album ‘motivated by the times we’re going through’