Jan. 17, 1962
President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 10988, guaranteeing federal workers the right to join unions and bargain collectively.
- Union Communication Services
• States lead the way on retirement security
• Port truck drivers awarded nearly $6 million
• Prison officer suing after working without pay
• I am a teacher in LA and I’m ready to go on strike
• Why federal workers still have to show up for work…
• 3 Social Security changes that could impact you this year
• Trump promised to bring jobs back. His tariffs threaten to send them away
• Minimum wage, health care expected to dominate Md. General Assembly
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.