Jan. 17, 1962
President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 10988, guaranteeing federal workers the right to join unions and bargain collectively.
- Union Communication Services
• Labor power is the best investment
• Jack Cooper acquires assets of Selling Auto Transport
• GM’s plant closures might have broken its union deal
• Make the public sector public again
• ALEC outlines 2019 agenda to erode union power
• New bill in Congress would restore workers’ rights
• White House tries to gag two million government workers
• Enrolling in Medicare can be confusing. Here’s how to do it.
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.