Jan. 17, 1962
President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 10988, guaranteeing federal workers the right to join unions and bargain collectively.
- Union Communication Services
• Here’s how you can fight disinformation.
• The tale of two Teamster pension plans
• United States, Mexico nearing a NAFTA compromise
• Bringing high pay to workers in the cannabis industry
• ‘Too little too late’: Bankruptcy booms among older Americans
• Federal Labor wins a skirmish with Trump anti-labor policies
• NY sues Trump administration for records on labor-law rollback
• The most popular American cars will cost thousands more because of tariffs
• These companies say they’re laying off workers because of Trump’s tariffs
• Shredding of social safety net blamed as bankruptcies soar for older Americans
• DC Transit wanted to give special transport for white supremacists. This union said hell no.
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.