Oct. 18, 1983
GM agrees to hire more women and minorities for five years as part of a settlement with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Union Communication Services
• Public unions will survive the Janus ruling
• How much damage will Trump’s trade war do?
• The battered aspirations of the working class
• Pension reform, 2018 election top issues at IBT conference
• Corporations, MSM trumpet the ‘horrors’ of higher wages
• House committee approves cuts Labor Dept. budget
• Worker wages drop while companies spend billions to boost stocks
• Social Security recipients could be collateral damage of Trump’s workforce orders
• Truck driver shortage: "Solution' would make the profession more dangerous
• Labor Dept. removes rule that would have exposed employer union-busting
• Best pro-union movie to come around in years: ‘Sorry to Bother You’
General Membership Meeting
Nov. 11, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.