Jan. 17, 1962
President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 10988, guaranteeing federal workers the right to join unions and bargain collectively.
- Union Communication Services
• UPS rolls out My Choice Deals program
• Dysfunction and infighting cripple labor board
• Trump’s tariffs are already costing American jobs
• UPS flight dispatchers vote to authorize strike
• Teamsters organizers target XPO Logistics in Memphis
• How a day in a UPS big rig opened my mind to trucking
• Teachers are fighting for a lot more than their own paychecks
• New Labor Board urged to implement union recertification votes
• What you need to know about Facebook’s new privacy settings
• Teamsters applaud inclusion of labor provision in new FAA reauthorization bill
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.