Apr. 19, 1995
An American domestic terrorist’s bomb destroys the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people, 99 of whom were government employees.
- Union Communication Services
• Cars of the future with labor practices from the past
• What to do if Facebook tells you your data was compromised
• How tax cuts for the rich led to the Oklahoma teachers strike
• The big things the Maryland legislature accomplished in 2018
• Trump proposes rejoining Trans-Pacific Partnership
• Fight for $15 blocks McDonald’s deal dumping labor law responsibility on franchisees
• Teamsters applaud Senator Brown’s call for Congress to act on pensions
• Teamsters speak at Congressional roundtable on automation
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.