Jan. 17, 1962
President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 10988, guaranteeing federal workers the right to join unions and bargain collectively.
- Union Communication Services
• The Teamster who keeps the auto show trucking.
• The Trump tax cut isn’t trickling down to workers.
• Here’s why you unionize entire industries.
• Teamsters work on Super Bowl parade.
• NLRB to reduce it’s workforce.
• Behind the headlines in Trump’s war on workers.
• Tronc: A corporate media monstrosity.
• Millennials are unionizing in record numbers.
• Trump has harmed the working-class voters he promised to protect.
• The proof is in the jobs report: Minimum wage hikes work.
• GOP tax bill already hurting workers at Kimberly Clark.
• Must-watch TV: ‘The Gilded Age’ examines another point in history when the wealthy few trampled upon the will of the many.
• Use this app to check if the product you’re buying will put profits into the hands of tax-dodging, government-subsidized businesses.
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.