May 23, 1946
U.S. railroad strike starts, later crushed when President Truman threatens to draft strikers.
- Union Communication Services
• There’s no money left for infrastructure.
• Here’s why the flu is so bad this year.
• Tech workers unite.
• Organized Labor has one more enemy on the Supreme Court.
• Democrats, unions launch push for statewide $15 min. wage.
• Editorial: LA’s port truckers are stuck in a race to the bottom.
• Everything you need to know about a government shutdown.
• Immigration panel shows gaps in union members’ knowledge.
• Labor union women commit to broadening fight against harassment.
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.