May 23, 1946
U.S. railroad strike starts, later crushed when President Truman threatens to draft strikers.
- Union Communication Services
• The big picture: How we got into this mess.
• Walmart pairs wage hikes with mass layoffs.
• Democrats to target Trump Labor policy in elections.
• From Mexico to the U.S., a NAFTA tale of two truckers.
• IBT applauds LA lawsuits against LA port trucking companies.
• Unions slam Trump’s cruel decision to deport Salvadorans.
• The most important election of 2018 might happen in Md.
• A higher minimum wage won’t bankrupt businesses. Low wages might.
• Teamsters threaten strike that could have Super Bowl ramifications.
• Workplace bullying affects nearly half of US workers. It’s time we did something about it.
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.