Dec. 14, 1995
Some 33,000 striking members of the Machinists end a 69-day walkout at Boeing after winning pay and benefit increases and protections against subcontracting some of their work overseas.
- Union Communication Services
• American Labor loses another voice.
• What union activists really think about Nafta and trade.
• How bosses use “open shop” campaigns to crush unions.
• Voters deserve representation that reflects their will.
• Study: Climate change poses major threat to manufacturing.
• VIN: UAW explains how to know where a vehicle was made.
• A Christmas treat for every union household.
• Santa goes on strike; demands Walmart bring back holiday pay.
• Trump’s labor dept. wants to let employers pocket workers’ tips.
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.