Feb. 16, 2011
All public schools in Milwaukee and Madison, Wisc., are closed as teachers call in sick to protest Gov. Scott Walker’s plans to gut their collective bargaining rights.
- Union Communication Services
• The fight over paid leave is heating up in Congress.
• 400 millionaires tell Congress not to cut their taxes.
• Billionaire destroyed his newsrooms out of spite.
• How the American dream turned into greed and inequality.
• Can the Constitution save workers from forced arbitration?
• Union workers targeted by an addiction treatment center.
• How Labor can win under national ‘right-to-work’.
• Republicans put union-busting lawyer in charge of enforcing labor law.
General Membership Meeting
March 11, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.