July 16, 1920
Martial law declared in strike by longshoremen in Galveston, Texas.
- Union Communication Services
• Unions lead the way in providing health care benefits.
• Forced to choose kids’ health or their jobs, parents go union.
• Teamsters applaud NAFTA progress; talks extended.
• Why Labor is fighting to save veterans’ healthcare.
• Will automation put an end to the American trucker?
• Trump’s “death by a thousand cuts” plan for the VA exposed.
• Kaepernick files grievance, claims owners blacklisted him.
• On the ground in Puerto Rico with the Teamsters and other union volunteers.
• Becoming a steelworker liberated her, until her job moved to Mexico.
• Maryland to offer online shopping tool for common medical procedures.