July 16, 1920
Martial law declared in strike by longshoremen in Galveston, Texas.
- Union Communication Services
• Unions, in some form, are here to stay.
• Millennials really have taken it on the chin.
• NFL players’ union defends members – again.
• The vital role of education in authoritarian times.
• It’s Labor vs. Finance for the future of Puerto Rico.
• Justices wrestle with mandatory arbitration vs. labor law.
• Workers deserve better pay, protections as part of NAFTA.
• Supplemental committees meet to exchange proposals with UPS.
• It’s not regulation that’s a threat to jobs, it’s climate change.
• Women’s reproductive and workplace rights will help the economy.