Dec. 12, 2006
A U.S. immigration sweep of six Swift meat plants results in arrests of nearly 1,300 undocumented workers.
- Union Communication Services
• It’s Round Two in the Fight for $15.
• Why are drug prices so high?
• Push for Nafta overhaul may fall short…
• Federal court voids convictions of Boston Teamsters.
• One-actor show portrays leader of 1934 Teamster strikes.
• Trump stacks Labor Dept. with friends of big business.
• Will SCOTUS enshrine forced arbitration against workers?
• The Labor Movement: 19030s GM sit-down strike (4 minutes):
General Membership Meeting
January 14, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.