Sept. 22, 2005
OSHA reaches its largest ever settlement agreement, $21 million, with BP Products North America following an explosion at BP's Texas City, Texas, plant earlier in the year that killed 15 and injured 170.
- Union Communication Services
• Hoffa: Reject the Senate health care bill
• New laws taking effect July 1 in Maryland.
• Teamsters appoints Murphy UPS Freight Director.
• Which 2017 car/truck models are American-made?
• USA auto factories close while Mexico’s car industry expands.
• One-third of adults have high blood pressure: Do you?
• Gunman in Calif. UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slaying.
• Teamsters to lawmakers: Prioritize workers in self-driving discussion.
• Listen: Teamster organizing director on XPO freight, warehouse and port workers’ struggle for justice.
• What happens when the federal government eliminates health coverage?
• Trump’s crackdown on immigration is terrible news for anyone who eats food.
• Show your Teamster pride on the Fourth.
General Membership Meeting
Oct. 8, 2017,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.