Apr. 19, 1995
An American domestic terrorist’s bomb destroys the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people, 99 of whom were government employees.
- Union Communication Services
• Teamsters submit comments on NAFTA negotiations.
• The attack on labor unions – and why they matter.
• Three myths about the minimum wage.
• The administration quietly rolls back civil rights efforts.
• Ports of LA, Long Beach truck drivers threaten to strike.
• Union rep. says SF UPS gunman filed excessive OT grievance.
• Labor Department moves to allow secret anti-union campaigns.
• Happy Father's Day!
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.