Feb. 16, 2011
All public schools in Milwaukee and Madison, Wisc., are closed as teachers call in sick to protest Gov. Scott Walker’s plans to gut their collective bargaining rights.
- Union Communication Services
• The top 5 Union Plus benefit advantages.
• A celebration of grandparents and their hard work.
• Big win! Teamsters settle pay equity case with NYC.
• 5 charts that prove it's time American workers got a raise.
• Big union win in Minnesota - 27,000 home care workers.
• Baltimore Jimmy John's workers stop work, march on boss.
• ABF Teamster places 2nd at National Truck Driving Championship.
• The one obvious way to fix inequality that no one is talking about.
• Be happy.
General Membership Meeting
March 11, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.