Apr. 19, 1995
An American domestic terrorist’s bomb destroys the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people, 99 of whom were government employees.
- Union Communication Services
• Why workers would take a pay cut for this.
• Who rules America? (And what can we do about it?)
• In order to grow, does Labor need to shrink?
• Workers shouldn't take a back seat to corporate ideals.
• No joke, look what corporate front groups pushed this week.
• Powerful DC lobbies join fight against Seattle minimum wage.
• Country-of-origin-labeling dispute threatens U.S. exports, jobs.
• Deal! Dell and HP computer discounts for union members.
• "Union is strength:" Video gone viral
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.