General Membership Meeting
Oct. 11, 2015,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.
• March is Women's History Month: What women want.
• America's new servant class.
• How the rich became dependent on government welfare.
• We're listening to labor-friendly radio programs.
• Conservative political action group plots demise of unions.
• Anti-union workers sue VW, union over Tennessee plant...
• And they're backed by an anti-worker group linked to the Koch brothers.
• If you see an ad complaining that unions spend too much on politics....
• You might want to check out this mind-boggling statistic.
• More on wage theft: McDonald's workers file class action lawsuit.
• Sign Working America's petition to extend unemployment benefits.
• General President Hoffa on the Keystone XL pipeline and the TPP: