Apr. 23, 1993
United Farm Workers of America founder Cesar Chavez dies in San Luis, Ariz., at age 66.
- Union Communication Services
• UPS package driver: 51 years without an accident.
• Proposed bill would undo changes to HoS restart provision.
• Union protesters target pro-RtW beermaker, Yuengling.
• Wall Street wants control of our pensions.
• Weak laws and an understaffed OSHA leave workers vulnerable.
• Senate Republicans take aim at working Americans.
• eBay CEO shares lessons from his first job as a Teamster.
• Labor needs to get back on the street.
• Unions, MGM ink labor agreement for National Harbor casino project.
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.