Feb. 16, 2011
All public schools in Milwaukee and Madison, Wisc., are closed as teachers call in sick to protest Gov. Scott Walker’s plans to gut their collective bargaining rights.
- Union Communication Services
• Four surprising facts about Maryland's new gas tax.
• More on Labor's problem with Obamacare.
• Baltimore Sun, Tribune Co. is no longer for sale.
• Confirmed CFPB director will stand up for workers.
• Will immigration reform protect workers? Good question.
• ALEC agenda tips the scales of justice to help corporations win.
• Hoffa: Congress shouldn't outsource its trade negotiating authority.
• Please note: Your webmaster will be on vacation until August 5.
General Membership Meeting
March 11, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.