Apr. 23, 1993
United Farm Workers of America founder Cesar Chavez dies in San Luis, Ariz., at age 66.
- Union Communication Services
• Corporate America - you didn't build that - really!
• 10 shocking facts about corporate exploitation of America.
• This fact about income inequality will blow your mind.
• The greatest retirement crisis in history is upon us.
• Check out these union-made Easter treats.
• Now what. Labor unions and the inevitability of class struggle.
• Employers actually believe they are no longer required to follow NLRB orders.
• The unthinkable has happened: Right-to-work law in place in Michigan.
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.