Feb. 16, 2011
All public schools in Milwaukee and Madison, Wisc., are closed as teachers call in sick to protest Gov. Scott Walker’s plans to gut their collective bargaining rights.
- Union Communication Services
• The decline of unions is everyone's problem.
• Bill Gates is not so benevolent re Teamster workers' rights.
• Time to spell out our vision of how the economy should work.
• Dreamliner nightmare: 70% of components made outside U.S.
• Should Labor start looking beyond the NLRB?
• "Labor's fight is our fight."
• "Brotherhood" –
General Membership Meeting
March 11, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.