Apr. 23, 1993
United Farm Workers of America founder Cesar Chavez dies in San Luis, Ariz., at age 66.
- Union Communication Services
• Teamster port drivers ratify 1st contract in 30 years.
• Why picket lines matter.
• Gear up for War on Worker battles in the states.
• U.S. budget vs. family budget: Let's be real about it.
• How 'right-to-work' weakens democracy.
• Flu outbreak is taking a toll on Marylanders.
• Relief ahead for U.S. citizens with undocumented spouses.
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.