Mar. 16, 1960
The United Federation of Teachers (UFT) is formed in New York to represent New York City public school teachers and, later, other education workers in the city.
- Union Communication Services
• The Vice Presidential Debate: Some claims didn't match the facts.
• If we can make it here, we should by it here.
• Walmart warehouse workers are walking out.
• Where did all our pensions go?
• Buy union-made Halloween candy.
• Teamster rap: Wake up, America!
General Membership Meeting
April 8, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.