Apr. 19, 1995
An American domestic terrorist’s bomb destroys the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people, 99 of whom were government employees.
- Union Communication Services
• The Vice Presidential Debate: Some claims didn't match the facts.
• If we can make it here, we should by it here.
• Walmart warehouse workers are walking out.
• Where did all our pensions go?
• Buy union-made Halloween candy.
• Teamster rap: Wake up, America!
General Membership Meeting
May 13, 2018
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.